WHO WE ARE
Spectrum Forex Sdn. Bhd. (Spectrum) formerly known as Spectrum Cellular Corporation Sdn Bhd commenced money changing business in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall from the day the mall was opened in 1997.
Spectrum was a pioneer tenant in Sunway Pyramid. The Company holds a Class C license under the Money Services Business Act 2011 and also conduct remittance business as an MSB agent.
Spectrum focuses mainly on what it does best, providing money exchange needs to hundreds of thousands of customers. We do this through our 9 outlets, 7 of which are in shopping malls.
We also provide remittance services in our outlets.
The company will continue to expand its network of outlets across the country and strengthen the “Spectrum” brand. Subject to obtaining regulatory approval, we have plans to expand our customer reach through the appointment of agents.
In the coming years, the Company intends to introduce innovations in both its products and the way customers do business with us through high utilization of financial technology (fintech).
To promote Spectrum Forex Sdn Bhd as ONE of the LEADING companies in the money services business by Revitalising the concept of money changers, establishing more Branches, ENDEAVOR to obtain a Wholesale License, Optimizing the software technology and Enhancing Excellent Customer Service.
- To be a one stop centre for currency trading and remittance services
- Build lasting customer relationships with competitive rates, efficient services and integrity.
- Provide customers with enhanced experience driven by technology and superior service.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We buy and sell a wide range of foreign currencies
- We offer very competitive rates
- We provide convenience of cashless payments
- Customers can request for proceeds from their currency sales to be transferred into their bank accounts
- Customers can also send funds to various countries at competitive exchange rates and minimal service charges
- Customers can reach us easily through our outlets located within shopping malls and avoid high street traffic and parking inconvenience.